Date of call:
He deals with most aspects of employment law. He has experience in the Employment Tribunals, EAT and the High and County Courts. He acts on behalf of both Respondents and Claimants. Areas of work include dealing with claims for: Unfair, Constructive and Wrongful dismissal, Sex, Race and Disability discrimination, Redundancy, Restrictive covenants.
- Instructed on behalf of a director of a fitness company with settlement being reached at £165,000.
- Instructed when an Asian woman made a race discrimination claim against a local authority college.
- Instructed when a claim for work related stress and bullying was made against a multi-national bank.
- Instructed when a sex discrimination claim was made against a government funded institution.
- Instructed on behalf of a Black woman in her claim against the MOD for constructive dismissal and race discrimination.
- Instructed when a whistle-blowing claim was made against a charitable trust.
- Instructed in a sexual orientation claim against the MOD.
- Instructed when a Disability Discrimination claim was made against a NHS Hospital Trust.
- Defending a GP practice against claims of Disability Discrimination.
Julian White v Bristol Rugby Limited  IRLR 204 (HC).
Terence deals with RTA Personal Injury claims in the Fast and Multi Track. He also undertakes matters concerning accidents at work. As well as trials he also provides advice on liability and quantum.
He has a broad practice examples include:
Sale of Goods Act matters. Partnership disputes. Boundary disputes. Debt recovery work. Road Traffic claims. ToLATA claims.